Introducing Adactus Connect
We are delighted, and incredibly excited, to have launched our brand new customer website – Adactus Connect!
Connect replaces our previous online services, and gives our customers total access 24/7 to many more features including:
- Pay rent
- Request a repair
- Update contact details
- Check out local news on our Breathe Facebook feeds
- Check out repair history
- Request an energy advice visit
- Download documents such as gas safety certificates, advice leaflets etc
- Request a copy of their tenancy
- Check out their rent account
- Set up a direct debit
- Request a rent statement (emailed as a pdf)
- Update personal profile information
- Add and update household members
- Add and update next of kin information
- Give notice
- Contact us about any tenancy matters
- Receive personalised information about our services
- Receive alerts and messages about urgent tenancy matters
- New features will be added soon!
Registration is now instant, and much simpler than before:
Click on registration and submit your details.
We then match your details against those that we hold on our systems. If there’s a match you will receive a password and you can log straight in. If there’s no match, don’t worry, just give us a call, update your details and you will be able to register again.
Connect has been developed with our customers’ needs in mind and, through a number of Adactus500 consultations and user testing sessions, we have designed the site to be as user friendly as possible whilst providing useful features and information 24/7 and on any device.
The site is currently available to tenants and leaseholders but we’re working on extending it to made registering for a property much easier too.
For more information click here or view the video below: